E-Books and Downloadable Audiobooks from RHCL
The library has e-books available for download from home as well as digital audiobooks. You will need a Rolling Hills library card and a PIN number to use this service. If you need assistance, call 816-232-5479.
Note: There are additional titles now available for Rolling Hills patrons! You will need to login with your library card and PIN number before you are able to see them.
- You can have 5 items checked out at a time.
- Items can be checked out for 7 or 14 days.
- When your checkout period is over, your items are automatically returned. They can not be renewed, but you can check them out and download them again if they are available.
- E-books can be returned early, but audiobooks can not.
- If an item is checked out, you can put it on hold. You will be notified via e-mail when it becomes available. You can have 5 items on hold at a time.
Instructions for individual devices:
- Home computer (read the e-book directly on your screen)
- Nook Simple Touch, Kobo, Sony, Literati, etc.
- Nook Color or Nook Tablet