Using our downloadable audiobooks
Audiobooks from OverDrive
Like eBooks, you can check out audiobooks through our OverDrive service and download them to your computer. Listen to them on your computer, burn them to a CD or transfer them to an MP3 player for on-the-go listening. Click here for a list of Overdrive compatible devices.
- Log in on the Missouri Libraries 2 Go website by selecting your library and entering your library card number. You do not need a PIN number or password.
- The first time you use the service, you will need to download, install and register the free Overdrive Media Console software to your computer.
- You can check out 5 titles at a time.
- Titles can be checked out for either 7 or 14 days.
- You can place items on hold that are already checked out and will be sent an e-mail notice when they become available for download.
- Compatibility may be an issue with Overdrive audio files. Audiobook files are available as either .wma or .mp3 formats. Check the OverDrive Device Resouce Center page for specific tips on using iPod, Zune, and other players.