There are no openings at this time.
Rolling Hills Employment Information
Applications are available in the Administrative Office at 1912 N Belt Hwy, St. Joseph MO. Completed application and resume (if desired) can be returned to the library in person, by mail or by fax. You can also download and print a copy of the application form here.
The United States has thousands of public libraries, school libraries and libraries at colleges and universities. But have you thought about all the other places where there might be libraries in your community? Many hospitals, law firms, large businesses, government agencies and religious organizations have their own libraries and library job opportunities.
Most libraries require a master's degree in Library/Information Science from an accredited university for librarian positions, but there are numerous other jobs available in a library system that do not require an advanced degree.
Here are just a few of the people that make a library run:
- Page: shelve books and other media, straighten items on the shelf
- Library Assistants and Associates: check out books, help patrons find materials, make library cards
- Librarians: provide in-depth research, program planning, select materials for the library
- Director: responsible for the leadership of a library system
- Technical Services: order and process new materials for check out
- Public Relations: market and promote the library to the community and the media
- Computer Specialists: maintain the computers and computer network
|Employment Application RHL Form.doc||48 KB|